The Bark'n Boot Liners by Ruffwear are designed to enhance the fit and comfort of the Grip Trex and Summit Trex Boots and, like your own socks, to give added protection and insulation. They make putting on dog boots a breeze - holding in the fur. Just like with human socks, the boot liners wick away moisture from the paws in warm conditions, insulate the paw during cold conditions, help better protect against rub sores and irritation and help hold dew claws tight.
The Bark'n Boot Liners are sold in sets of 4 and come in 4 different sizes. Order the same size as the Grip Trex or Summit Trex Boots you are ordering. You should not need to order a larger boot to accommodate the liners.
|Paw Width Measure (when bearing weight)
|2.0-2.25" (51-57mm) Sold out - Check out the other socks/Pawks
|2.5-2.75" (64-70mm) Sold out - Check out the other socks/Pawks
|3.0-3.25" (76-83mm) Sold out - Check out the other socks/Pawks
To see a video on how to measure your dog's paws - click here
To download a Ruffwear Dog Boots Paw Measurement Chart that you can print out - click here
* Please note that due to the nature of the product, all dog socks and liners are non-returnable / non-refundable. If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made from 90@ Polypropylene / 10% Spandex fibres to wick moisture, dry quickly and provide comfort and stretch
- Liners are curved to follow dog paw anatomy and minimise bulk in the boot
- A stretchy, tapered cuff help keep the boot liner in place
- We recommend trimming your dog's nails to help extend the life of the boot liners
Machine or hand washable in cold water. Use gentle cycle and mild detergent. Air dry.